Episode 6: Reviewing the Headstart
It’s party time! We’ve been playing non-stop through the Guild Wars 2 Headstart. Steven and I are joined by Ally from our second episode to share our initial experiences about Guild Wars 2. In our next episode we’ll round off our review of Guild Wars 2 by looking at the higher level content. P.S. we got a new logo too!
In this episode, our topics of discussion cover:
- Steven turns into a variety of noisemakers (and names one of them wrongly!).
- Compelling personal storylines & tough decisions.
- PvE vs WvW levelling speeds – which is quicker?
- Guild Wars 2 will change the way you play
- Legendary gear
- Continuing server issues & bugs
Links to check out
- Performance benchmarks, mentioned by Steve
- Legendary great swords video
- Bug exploit blog post
- Ally’s awesome dance video
How to get involved
- We’re always looking for you to get involved in the podcast! Visit http://www.guildmag.com/involved to find out more information on how you can do this.
- Remember to use the comments system to send feedback on this episode!
Theme tune created by Shew – thanks!