We’re back, and now on a weekly basis! With new hosts Ally and Jason, we discuss everything Flame & Frost, as well as expansion rumours. Check below for the show notes.
- Flame & Frost: The Gathering Storm heads our way on 26th Feb 2013, with multiple new game features including a new PvP map and guild missions. Check out all the details here.
- Major WvW updates are being held off until March. Come then, we’ll see a WvW progression system, new ranks visible to other players and more – all the details here.
- New video from the ArenaNet audio team. Click to view.
- Rumours of an expansion during the second half of this year, courtesy of Gamebreaker. Note: Since recording, ArenaNet has responded to these rumours and denied them. Full info here.
- What’s the pace of Flame & Frost like?
- Speculation: where could the next parts of Flame & Frost be going?
- What would we like to see in an expansion?
Links to check out
- Chronicles of Tyria Podcast – Ally’s part of this one too!
- Jason’s YouTube channel & Twitter - check them out for more of Jason’s projects!
How to get involved
- We’re always looking for you to get involved in the podcast! Visit http://www.guildmag.com/involved to find out more information on how you can do this.
- Remember to use the comments system to send feedback on this episode!
Theme tune created by Shew - thanks!