Pre-orders for this year’s printed magazine are now live! For our 2016 Annual, we’ve partnered with renowned Guild Wars 2 content creators like Aurora Peachy, MMOINKS, Chronicles of Tyria and Vasburg to produce an awesome magazine for the entire community that’s filled with a huge range of articles on all aspects of the game. We’re also taking things to the next level and donating $1 for every magazine sold to Doctors Without Borders – a global charity who help provide emergency medical aid to those that need it most. The work they do is vital, and we’re extremely happy to get the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of people all over the world this Wintersday. For the same price as last year, everyone who pre-orders this limited edition magazine will be helping a truly worthy cause, and will receive a professionally-printed copy of the Annual straight to their front door.
We’ve been hard at work producing the articles going into this magazine. Over the next couple of weeks, you can expect to see sneak peaks of what’s included, but for now here’s a brief overview:
- Aurora Peachy cooks up some tasty Wintersday treats in a special edition of Cooking with Kasmeer.
- The White Mantle, mursaat and magic – all the lore you could ever want in one place.
- Wintersday is a time for sharing what you have, but Chronicles of Tyria takes things to the next level in an awesome collaborative fiction piece.
- What would a legendary weapon cost in the real world? Find out in this issue – it’s more than you might think!
- Foo, quaggan has a tree decoration guide for you! Learn to make your own knitted and crocheted quaggan.
- Fiction and art: The best creative talent crammed into this magazine just for you.
- Catch up on Living World Season 3 so far with our concise recap.
All that and we haven’t even scratched the surface of what’s included. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for further updates, including when pre-orders will close. For more information, please view our Annual pre-order page.