Join us in this week’s podcast to take a look at the latest big patch to hit Guild Wars 2 – The Gathering Storm.
- The Gathering Storm patch has gone live – here’s the patch notes.
- Angel McCoy talks about the evolution of the Living Story on the Guild Wars 2 website.
- 31 days of Gem Store sales has begun! All the info can be found here.
- A new payment method – paysafecard – is now accepted in the Gem Store. More details here.
- The Gem Store now has new hair and eye colours, as well as backpack covers and an updated Black Lion Chest. Click to view the official announcement.
- In sPvP, Paid Tournments have been replaced by Free Tournaments. This comes from the official Guild Wars 2 website.
- How have our thoughts changed about the Living Story with the latest update?
- What else has this patch brought with it?
- Is there a possibility for a Canthan expansion in the future?
Links to check out
- Great Collapse = Canthan District in Divinity’s Reach (part of our Canthan expansion discussion).
- Ally’s Twitter
- Rohan’s Twitter
- Jason’s YouTube channel & Twitter
How to get involved
- We’re always looking for you to get involved in the podcast! Visit https://www.guildmag.com/involved to find out more information on how you can do this.
- Remember to use the comments system to send feedback on this episode!
Theme tune created by Shew – thanks!