Episode 19 is here! This week we discuss the latest Guild Wars 2 holiday festival: the Dragon Bash. We cover the activities on offer, our hopes for the festival and the awesome rewards. Plus we round up our thoughts on Southsun, Steve takes us through the latest in the sPvP world and Rohan gets his bubble burst. Watch below and let us know your thoughts on the topics covered!
- We didn’t cover it last week, but the Last Stand at Southsun patch was released – you can find all the info here.
- The Dragon Bash festival is coming, along with other changes! Check out the release page here.
- A new Authorized Shoutcaster Program has been created; read all about it.
- Last Stand at Southsun: a five minute review.
- Dragon Bash: so many activities, so little time!
- Ally begins a quest to track down the mysterious Jade weapon skins. Here’s what she found: greatsword & shield
- Steve rounds up the latest PvP happenings.
Links to Check Out
Theme tune created by Shew – thanks!