Welcome to the first ever recorded live episode of our podcast! As you may have heard, from now on we’ll be live every Friday at 5pm PDT on Sitting on a Couch’s Twitch.tv channel.
This week we discuss the upcoming Queen’s Jubilee patch; our very own Steve has had a chance to preview it ahead of time thanks to the amazing folks at ArenaNet, but his lips are sealed until we’re able to reveal all – so stay tuned on Monday for all our Jubilee content! In the meantime, you’ll have to suffice with just our humble pre-patch discussion!
On a side note, we’ve brought back an audio-only version for iTunes (here’s our iTunes feed) which can be found below the video. Enjoy!
Listen to MP3 Version
- The Queen’s Jubilee will be Guild Wars 2’s August release, coming on the 6th August – check out the official details here.
- The Gem Store has new items, including new armour skins and Banker Golems – all the info here.
- Dungeon and champion rewards are being reworked in the coming patch; Isaiah Cartwright takes us through what’s changing.
- Rubi Bayer takes us through the social side of Guild Wars 2 – read her blog post here.
- Queen’s Jubilee: we analyse the upcoming changes, including a new gladiator’s arena, Watchwork Mechanisms, new weapon skins and more
- 12 months of Guild Wars 2: what’s changed in the last year? How different is the game now to when we all first played it?
- The future: how will Guild Wars 2 develop over the next year and further?
Links to Check Out
Theme tune created by Shew – thanks!