This week we’re joined by Verene from Under the Pale Tree as we talk about the Super Adventure Box: Back to School release. We discuss the World 2 content, changes to karma, Legendary and Ascended weapons, and the Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash at PAX.
Don’t forget to let us know your thoughts on the topics covered by sending in a comment below!
Listen to MP3 Version
- Super Adventure Box: Back to School has been released – here’s the patch notes.
- Looking for where to get started with the new content? The ArenaNet folks have you covered with this guide to the update.
- New Gem Store items: Permanent Super Expolsive Finisher, Infinite Continue Coin & more!
- Queen Jennah has a message for the people of Tyria: read it here.
- John Ryan has written a short story detailing Moto’s creation of the Super Adventure Box. Read ‘Shadowbox’ here.
- Season 1 in WvW is coming! It begins on 4th October – find all the details here.
- SAB: Back to School – is it too difficult? Are many people playing it?
- Ascended weapons: keep the skin or transmute?
- Tequatl Rising: a starting point for all world bosses?
- Verene talks us through the recent changes to karma.
Links to Check Out
Theme tune created by Shew – thanks!