Welcome to the next episode of Dynamically Spoken! As always, Steven and I are joined by a guest speaker; this time Sly Lasko from LootJunkie! Our third episode is all about uncovering exactly how ArenaNet are making Guild Wars 2 the herald of next-generation MMOs – and this time we actually reached our target of 40 minutes!
In this episode our topics of discussion cover:
- The ArenaNet blog post on making Guild Wars 2 fun – how is this impacting us?
- Removing the grind and how you can help achieve this
- Wasted content pre-end game
- MOBA players and combat? Yes please!
- Guild Wars 2’s e-sports potential
Links to check out
- ArenaNet’s blog post on making Guild Wars 2 fun
- Steven’s forum link
How to get involved
- We’re always looking for you to get involved in the podcast! Visit www.guildmag.com/involved to find out more information on how you can do this.
- Remember to use the comments system to send feedback on this episode!
Theme tune created by Shew – thanks!