Welcome to the episode four of Dynamically Spoken! This time around, Steven and I are joined by Cigs and Azshene from Team Paradigm. Our fourth episode is all about exploring PvP in Guild Wars 2 from a more structured perspective.
We’re also holding a competition for 10 beta keys for the upcoming beta as part of GuildMag’s beta key giveaway. Listen to the start of episode 4 below for details on how to take part. This contest closes on July 16th 5pm GMT.
In this episode our topics of discussion cover:
- General PvP thoughts – what’s Conquest as the primary PvP mode like?
- How does Guild Wars 2’s PvP compare to that of other MMOs?
- It’s not all about gear
- Are all professions viable?
- Return to the ‘does size matter’ debate
Links to check out
- Team Paradigm
- Cigs’ article on gaming communities
How to get involved
- We’re always looking for you to get involved in the podcast! Visit https://www.guildmag.com/involved to find out more information on how you can do this.
- Remember to use the comments system to send feedback on this episode!
Theme tune created by Shew – thanks!