As always, Steven and I are here to share our thoughts on Guild Wars 2. For this episode, we’re joined by Verene from Under the Pale Tree! This time around we discuss our thoughts on the third and final beta weekend event.
In this episode, our topics of discussion cover:
- Sylvari and asura – playable at last!
- Cube surfing off Rata Sum.
- Will the game be ready in a month?
- Issues with dynamic events.
- ArenaNet’s attention to detail.
Links to check out
- Under the Pale Tree
- Blog carnival: Five Years of Waiting for Guild Wars 2
- Age of Deceit – Thalador’s epic fan fiction
- Video: Underwater organ
- Item preview screenshots
- Video: CPR sharks
- Video: Running backpack
- The creepy shadow under Rata Sum (click to enlarge):
- ‘Proof’ that levitation is possible in Guild Wars 2 (click to enlarge):
How to get involved
- We’re always looking for you to get involved in the podcast! Visit https://www.guildmag.com/involved to find out more information on how you can do this.
- Remember to use the comments system to send feedback on this episode!
Theme tune created by Shew – thanks!