Echoes of the Past is here! This week we fangirl all over the place as we attempt to discuss this amazing release. We cover the continuation of Season 2’s story, the new Silverwastes map, a Pactload of lore speculation and anything and everything else we can cram into one show! Don’t forget to let us know what you think about this release in the comments below!
Watch on YouTube
Show Notes[symple_accordion] [symple_accordion_section title=”News”]
- Season 2 is back! Echoes of the Past has been released, and you can find the patch notes on it here.
- Gem Store news: A talking Job-o-Tron Backpack, Mini Belinda and Guild Flag Finisher now await you in the Gem Store! Details here.
- The Silver-fed Salvage-o-Matic has had its salvage cost reduced from 1s to 60c.
- Congratulations to Girluno who won our Halloween limerick competiton! Thanks to everyone else who entered. We read out a few of our favourite entries!
- Echoes of the Past is here, and what an amazing release it is! We go over the story, the new Silverwastes map and the new in-game Carapace armour set.
- Lore speculation: what’s role will Glint’s egg play in the story? We discuss various theories about where we could be heading, and what it all means.
- Data mining: a new world map of Tyria has been data mined by that_shaman, which can be found on the floor in the Priory’s secret vaults.