This week, we discuss The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2 – the latest release for the Living World, and mid-season finale. We also take a look at a few released details for the upcoming Feature Pack, some initial gamescom 2014 tidbits, and a couple of listener questions!
Watch on YouTube
Show Notes[vc_row][vc_accordion][vc_accordion_tab title=”News”][vc_column_text]
- The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2 has been released! You can find the release page here, and the
- With this release, we’re now in the mid-season break. ArenaNet have announced an upcoming Feature Pack this September – check out the details here.
- Gem Store news: new Chaos Weapon Skins, a new Mini Mordrem Leyleecher, Utility Primers & more. Find out what’s on offer.
- In this release, we’re tasked with ensuring that everyone makes it to (and out of!) the summit of leaders held at the Grove. Queen Jennah has become embroiled in a conspiracy surrounding Scarlet, and Councillor Phlunt continues to hound Taimi and her waypoint device. When they’re finally all brought to the Grove, the summit comes under attack from a champion of Mordremoth: The Shadow of the Dragon.
- The first encounter is an RPG-style interrogation of party guests in Divinity’s Reach. Did this non-combat encounter appeal to everyone? And what’s it like when you have to repeat it multiple times for the achievements?
- Taimi and Councillor Phlunt: we’re not done with these two yet! Is there more to Phlunt than meets the eye?
- Attack on the summit! Mordremoth’s champion, the Shadow of the Dragon, has manifested itself in this world. Awesome fight mechanics make for an epic mid-season finale, yet how does this dragon exist when previously it existed only in the Dream?
- The final cut scene: what does it all mean?! More theories than you can shake a sylvari at…
- Feature Pack prospects: changes to commander tags, PvP character model changes & possible dungeon gambit. How will these all impact the game?
- Questions from darryshan: “Where do you think the game will be in a year?” – we discuss the next 12 months of Guild Wars 2.