Welcome to episode 5 of the GuildMag podcast! This week we party to celebrate the second anniversary of Guild Wars 2 and discuss our favourite moments of the past two years. We’ve also got another Mini Llama to give away! To find out how to be in on the chance of winning, see below!
Watch on YouTube
Screenshot Competition for a Miniature Llama
It’s your last chance to grab a Miniature Llama from GuildMag! We gave away two last week, and we’ve got one final one up for grabs this time around in celebration of the anniversary!
To enter, send us your best screenshot depicting how you’re celebrating Guild Wars 2’s second anniversary. Our favourite will win the elusive llama, and we’ll showcase a gallery of the best entries on next week’s podcast! All entries should be sent to the follow email address: email@example.com.
Good luck to everyone who enters!
Show Notes[vc_row][vc_accordion][vc_accordion_tab title=”News”][vc_column_text]
- It’s the second week of Feature Pack announcements, and so far we’ve had three blog posts on what to expect: megasever improvements, dungeon and crafting UI changes and more help for new players.
- Gem Store news: there’s tonnes of items that have been brought back in celebration of the game’s anniversary – too many to link here! Items include Zodiac Armour, logging items, Kasmeer/Braham/Rox/Marjory weapons and even items from Valentine’s Day! Check out the sales in-game to see if you can snap up a bargain.
- Take the Overwolf GW2 WvW App Challenge: if you’re an app developer, you could win $2000 plus 2000 gems and SteelSeries gear for developing. More info can be found here.
- 2 years of Guild Wars 2: what are your fondest memories?
- Feature Pack Week 2: can we expect any ‘big’ announcements, or will it just be a lot of quality of life changes? And how much is just imported from the Chinese release?
- Crafting UI, global guilds, performance updates & more: we delve into the specifics of what each change means.
- Cupcakes for ArenaNet: what an amazing community to be part of!