It’s time for episode 6, and this week the Feature Pack was released! Kaysee and I sit down to digest all the new features that have been added into the game, and take a look at one change in particular that has everyone divided: the new player experience.
Watch on YouTube
Show Notes[vc_row][vc_accordion][vc_accordion_tab title=”News”][vc_column_text]
- The Feature Pack has arrived! Details of what’s new can be found on the release page and in the patch notes.
- Gem Store news: this week it’s all about mini pets, with two new ones: Mini Chieftain Utahein and Mini Svanir. All Mini 3-Packs are also on sale. See this post for more info.
- Living World Season 2 is coming back… on 4th November. So far, all we have is this teaser image.
- Trading Post UI: some great additions make it a useful, and really responsive tool! Some people aren’t 100% happy though…
- Previews for minis and finishers: they receive the thumbs up! Will this turn more people to the Gem Store to fill out their collections?
- Item Collections achievements – not for everyone, but great to see something for people to who enjoy collecting!
- The new player experience: is it as bad as everyone’s saying it is? Does it dumb things down too much? We take opinions from Twitch chat.