This week we take a look at Halloween 2014, and the Blood and Madness release. We also discuss the recent changes to gem-gold conversions, and the community backlash that went along with it. Don’t forget that next week is our Halloween Special, where we’ll be giving away loads of awesome prizes and having an on-air party! Come and join us if you can!
Watch on YouTube
Show Notes[vc_row][vc_accordion][vc_accordion_tab title=”News”][vc_column_text]
- Halloween 2014 is here! This year sees the return of last year’s Blood and Madness release – you can find the patch notes here.
- Gem Store news: Halloween weapon skins have returned, along with the addition of the new Noble Count Outfit and Grave Finisher. You can find all the details here, or in-game!
- Halloween: is the re-release of last year’s patch disappointing? Are the refreshed rewards enough to keep people interested until Season 2 continues?
- The hexed outfit: first outfit available outside of the Gem Store. It’s great to see a different way to obtain rewards that were originally exclusive to the Gem Store.
- Changes to the gem conversion system. Has everyone jumped on the bandwagon with it once again, or is it another example of making an unnecessary change for new players?
- Pink Day in LA 2014: show your support for this awesome cause! Come to Lion’s Arch on 25th October @ 12pm CST to take part in this in-game charity event for the Canadian Cancer Society. More information can be found on the official website.