Ever have wanted to show your creativity to a few thousand people? Then perhaps you might be the one we’re looking for. We’re searching for 3 new editors, 2 ‘casual’ entertainment writers and 2 designers. Follow along after the break to find out the specifics for each of these positions and what we expect from you!
As an editor you’re responsible for the proof-read of all articles, together with Malchior Devenholm (Editor-Lead) and the rest of the editor team you make sure that all articles are checked on their grammar and their structure.
• Your English is on the native level
• You’ve got a good sense for grammar and can also combine this with the personal writing style of the writers
• You need to be available to work with deadlines (normally 6-8 days extra for editors)
• Knowledge of Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2
• A track record/example of previous editing work
‘Casual’ entertainment writer
As a ‘casual’ entertainment writer you write articles that do not necessarily go about lore. Instead you can write about ingame events, art from the GW community or anything else you may come up with! You’ll work alongside other writers like Izari, Arghore or me (Dutch Sunshine).
• You enjoy writing about various Guild Wars themed subjects
• You have some back-knowledge of the Guild Wars (2) Universe
• You need to be able to work with deadlines
• A track record/example of previous writings
As a designer you’re responsible for the looks of the magazine and any additional graphic content we may need. You work alongside with Jonny, lead-designer, and make sure that the magazine looks as well as possible.
• You need to have experience with Photoshop
• You need to be able to work in a team
• You can make awesome digital art at any size
• A track record/example of previous designs
• Knowledge of Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2
Be sure to apply and fill in the form via the following link: https://www.guildmag.com/join or email us at
Note: previous applications will also be reviewed in this new round. Though sending a new application will not hurt.