Theare now available. Highlights include:
- Queen’s Jubilee: “A celebration to commemorate ten years of Queen Jennah’s rule is about to kick off in Divinity’s Reach! The queen has commissioned a new gladiatorial arena for the occasion — the Crown Pavilion — as a shining symbol of her people’s endurance. Take a hot air balloon ride with dignitaries from across Tyria to the capital of the Krytan nation, and be there for the opening ceremony. Join in the festivities and compete in ceremonial combat in Her Majesty’s honor!”
- World vs. World: Supply Mastery has been added to the Ranks and Abilities tab.
- Currency wallet: Expect to free up some bank slots with this new feature.
- Champion loot changes
- Dungeon reward changes
- Profession skill changes
- Structured Player vs. Player changes
- New items in the Black Lion Trading Company
Read thefor all the details.